When: January 16–17, 2018
What: Investment Advisor Forum
Stephanie’s Talk: 9:15-10:15 a.m., January 17 “Recession Looms: Do Policymakers Have the Ammo to Extend the Recovery?”
Where: New York Marriott Marquis, New York, NY
- Gain insight from chief-level investment strategists on positioning your firm for 2018 and beyond.
- Learn actionable, practical strategies for impact investing.
- Discover more accessible methods for investing in private equity and other alternatives.
- Increase your knowledge on wealth management topics such as technology, succession planning, and more.
- Incorporate a real-world ethical framework into your practice and business activities.
Accepted for up to 16 hours of CIMA®, CIMC®, CPWA® of continuing education (CE) credit, including one ethics hour. Acceptance is pending for CFP® CE credit. See website for details.
Register at www.investmentsandwealth.org/IAF.